Webinar Hosting Sponsorship Package – $5,750
Your company will have the chance to host a free educational webinar delivering the content of your choice – an emerging trend or a new technology. Taking advantage of this exciting opportunity will benefit your company and will demonstrate your commitment to advancing the Clinical Data Management profession.
What your company receives
- Company & webinar promotion in SCDM’s network
- Company & webinar promotion in SCDM’s e-newsletter Data Connections (bi-monthly)
- Company & webinar promotion in SCDM’s social media outlets
- LinkedIn = 7,000+ members
- Facebook = 1,600+ likes
- Twitter = 800+ followers
- Recognition in confirmation e-mail after registration (company name, logo & link to your website)
- Recognition on the webinar page of SCDM’s official website (company name, logo, webinar title and webinar calendar)
- Contact information of registered attendees list; maximum of 100 participants per webinar (SCDM will manage attendee registration)
Eligibility Criteria to be a sponsor
- Webinar must be relevant and focus on emerging trends or new technologies; topics must be approved by SCDM
- To attract an international audience, webinar should be made available at 2 different times (AM & PM) during the day.
- Company is responsible for coordinating all webinar forum logistics
- Company must allow SCDM to post a disclaimer on webinar
Webinar Branding Sponsorship Package – $2,500
Enhance your company image and demonstrate your support to the SCDM educational mission by securing your sponsorship today.
- Company logo and link on the webinar registration page of the SCDM website
- Company logo and link on two promotional blast e-mails
- Company logo on the presentation slides deck
- Company logo, name, message and Web address on the opening and closing slides
- Verbal acknowledgment at start and conclusion of webinar by host
- Company logo on SCDM Education Portal , in the webinar section
- One complimentary webinar connection for each webinar series sponsored
- Names, companies and phone numbers of attendees (no e-mails or titles)
- Webinar archived for one year
All webinars are the sole property of the Society for Clinical Data Management and may not be copied, published or distributed.